DroppableBehavior is the replacement of DroppableAjaxBehavior. You use it
like this:

final DroppableBehavior droppableBehavior = new DroppableBehavior();
droppableBehavior.setDropEvent( new AjaxDropCallback() {
    protected void drop(AjaxRequestTarget target, Component source,
Component dropped) {
        // [...]
    }
} );
droppableBehavior.setAccept( new DroppableAccept( ".fileItem" ) );
droppableBehavior.setHoverClass( "dropHover" );
add( droppableBehavior );

Best regards,
Emond