This problem is not replicating in Wicket 1.4.21.

On 03/01/2013 09:36 AM, Jered Myers wrote:
I added this problem to JIRA.

On 03/01/2013 08:29 AM, Jered Myers wrote:
The page is stateless, so it has the same value being set for settings.ie8_src and settings.src in getWindowOpenJavaScript(). It seems that only pages with setStatelessHint(false) hit the second path in the code...

IRequestHandler handler = new RenderPageRequestHandler(new PageProvider(page));

                pageUrl = requestCycle.urlFor(handler);
String ie8_pageUrl = requestCycle.getUrlRenderer().renderRelativeUrl(
                    requestCycle.mapUrlFor(handler));
appendAssignment(buffer, "settings.ie8_src", ie8_pageUrl);

When I set the stateless hint to false, the value is the same for pageUrl and ie8_pageUrl. I would expect it to be different as that makes having two URLs for window.location pointless. My guess is that I am not replicating the reason for the two different settings or there is a bug.

I will add this as a bug in JIRA and clean up my notes to clarify my testing results.