I am using jquery plugin to detect idle time or inactivity and signout the
user , the plugin I use works fine, but the problem is with iframes, I have
lot of modal windows and tinymce editor in my pages and when user   is
either   typing in  tinymce editor or clicking   on a modal window whihc
uses pages  then the timer is not  reset  and  even tough user is
p[erforming activity this plugin does not detect and times out, please
advice   how to handle timeout when I have tinymce editor orwicket modal
window.