Hi,
Why would I look at the AjaxEditableLabel? According to the javadoc for it,
it is for: "An implementation of ajaxified edit-in-place component using a
TextField as it's editor."
I am not doing that.

What I need is a Save button that executes some javascript to calculate
some data that is then sent the server via AJAX.  Then I need to update a
label on the webpage saying that the data has been saved.

How can I do this?

Thanks
Nick