Ernesto,

This is very strange. When I use your snapshot code in a quickstart
project, it functions fine. But when I include it in my project, I always
get the old x and y values (of one resize ago) in my callback.

Can you think of any reason why this would be happening? Could this be an
issue with the javascript code? I see my wicket ajax debug window does not
show my function parameters being used in the call so I can't see if it is
JS or wicket issue. How do I start to debug this?

Regards,
Pieter