You can take a look at the very basic RSS feeds producer that I've implemented for my Wicket guide:
https://github.com/bitstorm/Wicket-tutorial-examples/blob/master/CustomResourceMounting/src/main/java/org/wicketTutorial/RSSProducerResource.java

I've used directly Rome framework to produce RSS, without the related wicketstuff module. In the application class of the project you can see how I used this custom resource mounting it to a fixed URL.
Anyone have a working solution for producing RSS feeds from content stored
in a DB on a Wicket 6.5+ page?  I've been reading through all of the old
docs on wicketstuff-rome, but it seems it's not supported with the changes
made to 6.5+.

I can generate my xml file, but not really sure how to go about actually
publishing it and having Wicket recognize it as a resource once it's on the
file system.  Hope that makes sense...