Hi this my first post here, let's see my problem:
i am adding a AjaxSubmitLink in a Listview like this:

AjaxSubmitLink lnkAgregar = new AjaxSubmitLink("lnkDetalle", form) {

     @Override
     protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget art, Form<?> form) {
   };
lnkAgregar.setMarkupId("LNKDETALLE_A_" + fDetalle.getId());

when i tried to click this link
Wicket Ajax Debug Windows show me:
NFO: Ajax POST stopped because of precondition check,
url:?wicket:interface=:3:templateCircuitoFirmasForm:containerLW:lwTemplateFirmasDetalle:1:lnkAgregarDetalle::IActivePageBehaviorListener:0:-1&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true

This was because, fDetalle.getId() was null, i comment this line and resolve
the problem
lnkAgregar.setMarkupId("LNKDETALLE_A_" + fDetalle.getId());