On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 2:34 AM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>wrote:

> If you ask "how Wicket decides which classes to auto-inject"

Yes, this is what I'm asking.  In my application class, I have this line

getComponentInstantiationListeners().add(new GuiceComponentInjector(this,
new BlogModule()));

If I understand you, then when I do a "new MyComponent()" it's going to
look back up to my application class line above and wire things up properly
to make sure I have all of my dependencies injected properly.  Is that
right?

Sorry for drawing this, DI is a new concept for me, and clearly I'm having
trouble understanding.  Thanks for your help!

Stephen Walsh | http://connectwithawalsh.com