I've come across a HTML/CSS template that is sensitive to the <span>s
wicket places in various places and would like to do a global remove of
these but don't want to have to call setRenderBodyOnly(true) on every
component if I can avoid it.

I thought that maybe I could override getRenderBodyOnly in my app's base
panel class so that all panels are automagically affected but I
discovered that getRenderBodyOnly is marked as final in the framework.
Is there any reason for this? It could be really useful to override
this.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Colman

Pagebloom Team Leader,
Step Ahead Software

pagebloom - your business & your website growing together

Sydney: (+61 2) 9656 1278     Canberra: (+61 2) 6100 2120
Email: chr...@stepahead.com.au <mailto://chr...@stepahead.com.au>
Website:
http://www.pagebloom.com <blocked::http://www.pagebloom.com/>
http://develop.stepaheadsoftware.com