Ah, you're not using any button components, so there's no way for Wicket to know which form was submitted.

Sven

On 04/02/2013 01:48 PM, RalfButler wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply Sven! Still confusing to me; for
wantSubmitOnNestedFormSubmit() it says "By default, this is false, so when a
nested form is submitted, this form will not be submitted." And since I did
not overwrite wantSubmitOnNestedFormSubmit of the OuterForm to return true,
I'd expect that OuterForm is not submitted when the inner form submit button
is pressed.

Could it be that 'submit' and 'process' got a bit confused in the JavaDoc?

I reckon it has something to do with the code I wrote. I slightly modified
it ... same result. But it would be great if you could skim through it. May
aim is that outerModel does not get assigned a value of the outerTextField
when the innser submit button is pressed.

Thanks,
Ralf

JAVA:

HTML: