Hi,

I am using a bootstrap dropdown
(http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/javascript.html#dropdowns) and I want
its submenu to load only when the user clicks the dropdown, because its
contents are expensive to retrieve.

To be more concrete, this is the behavior that I'm looking for: when the
user first clicks the dropdown, I want to just show "Loading..." in the
submenu. At the same time, I want to initiate the retrieval of the real
submenu's options asynchronously. When these options have been retrieved
(possibly many seconds later), I want to replace "Loading..." with them.

I am a bit lost as to how to do this. I'm unsure as to whether I should use
an AjaxLazyLoadPanel or an AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior or something else. Any
recommendations or any example code that I could learn from?

Thanks!