Hi,

Maybe you use a third party library that is compiled against Wicket 1.5.x.
Additionally it seems there is a hard reference to an instance of
IHeaderResponse and it is being serialized with the page. The problem is
during serialization, not deserialization.
When you find it make sure that you remove this hard ref - there is no need
of it.