Hey Guys,

Yesterday I upgraded our 6.6.0 app to 6.7.0 and my CI build broke
immediately with OOM (Heap Space) exceptions while running our
integration/smoke test suite. The suite renders all pages in the
application using WicketTester and uses the full Spring application context.

I tried increasing the Maven memory settings, but even doubling them to
1.5g did not fix the issue. Downgrading to 6.6.0 fixed the problem.

Have there been any changes to WicketTester that could cause such a memory
leak? I can try profiling memory usage next week if necessary.

Cheers,

Thomas