Hello,

this is the implementation of the DataProvider:

@Override
    public Iterator<UserRecord> iterator(long l, long l2) {
        if (userList != null){
            Collections.sort(userList,comparator);
        }else{
            System.out.println("User-List ist leer!");
        }
        return userList.iterator();
    }

What should have been changed? Can you explain me what these 2 parameters
should do?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig
Systems Engineer

T-Systems International GmbH
Systems Integration - SC Travel, Transport & Logistics
Hoyerswerdaer Str. 18
01099 Dresden
tel.:   +49 (0) 351 / 8152 - 188
fax:    +49 (0) 351 / 8152 – 209