Hi,

What would you do if you need to redirect from this ASP page to
http://www.example.com ?
You would hardcode it, I guess.

Mount the Wicket page at some path and use: with
http://www.your-site.com/mount/path

You can create a special Wicket IResource that serves as web service - pass
the page name as parameter, create RenderPageRequestHandler with the page
class and use the request cycle to generate the full url. If this is not
too insane web service for you.