Hi Bruno,

What is the current problem ?
I think your code should work.
But you may either change the event to 'change', 'blur' or 'input' or at
least add throttling (I don't remember the syntax for 1.4) because now it
will fire Ajax event for every typed character.

Ah, and Wicket 1.4/1.5 work with inline attributes so you need the 'on'
prefix -> onkeyup.

--
Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training & Consulting