Hi,

Since you are redirecting to another stateless page (setResponsePage(Class)), the browser is redirected to the new url which creates a new, temporary session for the second request.

If you don't link to another page (so no setResponsePage call), it will work, since the response is rendered in the same request cycle as the request.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren