Unfortunately Html5Video seems to be not available to work with
ResourceStreams, only static urls :(

I'll try to ask more generic wicket question:
I would like to implement following:

<video width="100%" controls wicket:id="player">
     <source wicket:id="mp4" type="video/mp4"/>
</video>

in java I have:
WebMarkupContainer player = new WebMarkupContainer("player");
WebMarkupContainer srcMp4 = new WebMarkupContainer("player");
add(player.add(srcMp4).setOutputMarkupId(true).setVisible(false));

in some Ajax handler:
srcMp4.add(AttributeModifier.replace("src", Model.of("" +
mp4download.getCallbackUrl())));
target.add(player.setVisible(true));

Is it possible to add *AjaxBehavior* mp4download able to act as source for
video?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax