Have you checked if Chrome is prefetching other pages (which may be stateful)?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 28-5-2013 12:14, schreef ChambreNoire:
Hello folks,

I have rendered all of my pre-login wicket pages fully stateless. I have
just noticed that while no wicket sessions are created until a valid login
occurs using most browsers, when accessing the site via Google Chrome, the
wicket session is bound after the initial rendering. As for various reasons
I have opted to extract cetain pageparameters within the wicket session
constructor, this is problematic. I suppose could always move this
pageparameter extraction into the various stateless pages which need these
parameters (and thus duplicate it) however I'd like to know why on earth
this happens exclusively with Google Chrome (in case it's symptomatic of
some other undetected problem).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Anthony