    },

jQuery creates a new event object for dispatching to the registered (non-inline) event handlers. Since this one doesn't have isImmediatePropagationStopped returning true, further processing still happens.

Sven

On 05/29/2013 10:42 AM, Marcel Hoerr wrote:
Hi Martin

i am afraid this does not do the trick. The AjaxLink still gets fired.

Best regards

marcel

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013 um 10:12 Uhr
Von: "Martin Grigorov" <mgrigo...@apache.org>
An: "users@wicket.apache.org" <users@wicket.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: wicket 6 and a confirm dialog

Hi,

Replace
   "if (!conf) return false; ";
with
   "if (!conf) { Wicket.Event.stop(event, true); return false;} ";

in JavascriptEventConfirmation.java

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Marcel Hoerr <marcel.ho...@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Martin,

i created a simple quickstart (wicket 6) with a Link and an AjaxLink. I
used the same Behavior as mentioned in the Wiki (
https://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/getting-user-confirmation.html). The
AjaxLink however get's fired in both cases: click on "ok" or "cancel". If i
understood you correctly, this should work in wicket 6 too ("cancel" fires
no request).

Best regards

marcel