Hi,

We wanted to present you our first Open Source application powered by
Wicket. We use Wicket since 1.3 but it's the first application we can
release as an Open Source project.

It's a Maven Central notification service built on Wicket 6.8.0.

Reason why we thought it might be interesting to post this on the list:
- it's in Wicket and Open Source:
https://github.com/openwide-java/artifact-listener/ and it might
contain a few good ideas (at least, we hope so)
- it can be handy to keep track of Wicket releases:
https://www.artifact-listener.org/

Contributions/ideas/questions welcome.

It's a very simple service we plan to maintain for a long time as we
use it to keep track of all the Java components we use in our core
framework.

We have a lot of additional features in mind so stay tuned.

Happy wicketing!

--
Guillaume