With the fixed bug of WICKET-5140 the public method
Component#clearOriginalDestination() has been added which uses the private
method RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException.clearOriginalDestination().
I have no glue how to use this public method as we use the
AuthenticatedWebApplication from the authroles package where we could
override restartResponseAtSignInPage() but not the final method
onUnauthorizedInstantiation. Actually I would like to clear the
InterceptData before redirecting to the intercept page (LoginPage), but the
onUnauthorizedInstantiation is final. The only solution I can think of, is
to add a new implementation of IUnauthorizedComponentInstantiationListener
to the Application in order to call clearOriginalDestination() on my
unauthorized page instance and to reset the InterceptData.
How about to make this method non-final? Or what is the preffered way of
doing this?