Hi,

Im not sure if my problem is related to wicket or jQuery but since I
upgraded from wicket 6.6.0 to 6.8.0, my "required" validation on RadioChoice
is not working anymore.

The problems occurs on every RadioChoice with an
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior behavior.
If I removed the behavior, my validation works perfectly. When the behavior
is on my radioChoice, my ajax "listener" is called but my field stays in
error.

I didn't change anycode. I just upgraded from 6.6.0 to 6.8.0.

I am using jQuery Validation Plugin 1.11.1 for validation.
Do we still need to use AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior on
RadioChoice ? Does anyone encounter  a similar problem ?

Thanks
David