Thanks for your replies.

Could it be that it has something to do with Wicket version ? Wicket
Examples seems to run on Wicket 1.5.10 ?

I also tried the suggested success handler, by adding this to my behavior

            @Override
            public CharSequence getSuccessHandler(Component component) {
                return "alert('success handler');";
            }

but no luck, still no js executed..

And what about the "coh" parameter I tried in my Wicket.Ajax.get call ? Is
that supposed to have the same effect as overriding getCompleteHandler() ?
Any idea why it doesn't do anything, did I make some mistake ?