Relative is not good because resources are served from different application,
just currently both applications are deployed on same tomcat so they have
urls http://localhost:8080/app1 and http://localhost:8080/app2. When "smart"
wicket renders image src i get something like this:
<app2/image?item=123&amp;id=1>  so it thinks this is url of my main
application (app1), but its not. When i modify with firebug to use full
http://localhost:8080/app2 it works fine. So only solution is to override
UrlRenderer? That would mean I would have to override also RequestCycle?
Just for such simple case? Maybe there is simpler solution?