Should I open a JIRA and should I attach a quickstart to it?

Yes please. And don't forget to add the collected information to it.

Thanks
Sven

On 06/07/2013 05:06 PM, Guillaume Smet wrote:
Hi,

After some digging, it's related to the multipart ajax request via
posting an iframe.

The iframe is removed in the onload of the iframe ( see
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-core/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/ajax/res/js/wicket-ajax-jquery.js#L868
) and it seems to be problematic for Firefox.

Looks like there is some literature about it here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7285866/never-ending-connecting-message-after-ajax-form-submit

and using a pattern like the following should fix it:
iframe.onload = function(){
     // Do work with the content of the iframeā€¦

     setTimeout(function(){
         iframe.parentNode.removeChild(iframe);
     }, 0);
}

Note: we are using Wicket 6.8.0 and Firefox 21.

Should I open a JIRA and should I attach a quickstart to it? I'm AFK
till monday but should be able to do it on monday if needed.

Thanks.