Hi,

I need help with Wicket.

I am working on an application of which I am using Wicket framework for my
front end.

I have a folder named "*markup*" inside the root of webapp which i want to
put all the markup files in, the problem is that, when I call the following
line,

*getResourceSettings().getResourceFinders().add(new
WebApplicationPath(getServletContext(), "markup"))*

*I get the 404 error, resource not found*,  even if the folder is there on
the file system

Is there any extra setting I need to do?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

--
*Joseph Mokenela*

*Write your code as if the person who maintains it is a homicidal maniac
who knows where you live.*

P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.