Hi,

What are these errors ?
And why do you put them in PageParameters ? PageParameters is used to pass
request GET parameters to some page.
POST parameters are sent only from the browser to the server. The server
cannot send POST parameters in the response to the browser. This is how
HTTP works, nothing Wicket specific.

Usually when you want to show feedback to the user (errors or success
messages) then you should use Component's or Session's #error() or
#success() methods. If there is a FeedbackPanel in the page these messages
will be shown automatically for you.