Ok, I see, good luck with that development.  Can you give me something like a
rule of thumb on how I should proceed with such JS/Wicket integration
challenges. The part that I don't understand clearly is how to synchronize
the state between the two systems. If I use Datatables functions to
manipulate the table , this will create or delete some markup , my questions
is how to notify wicket about such changes , in order it synchronize model
or replace components ? The reverse scenario where Wicket initiates changes
in model is also interesting to me , but for now my goal is to make
Datatables the initiator of any action, so this scenario is not so important
for now (I guess a little bit of magic JS/JQuery code in the response will
do the trick).
These relates to the problem I described in the other thread.
I used only standard, widely used components till now and this is a little
bit of challenge.