Martin,

Thanks, that's another possible solution indeed.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 26-6-2013 9:29, schreef Martin Grigorov:
Hi,

I think you can use custom root request mapper for this too.
See
https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/master/wicket-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/examples/requestmapper/LocaleFirstMapper.java?source=cc
-
it extracts the locale from the first url segment.