There are a few of these libraries to make running Guice in JUnit easier,
Onami is another: http://onami.apache.org/test/

However, if you have to add all of this extra stuff to your unit test, is
it really worth it?

Still struggling with all of this... but starting to hone in on my
project's best practices.

Bill-