From: Chris Whitcomb [mailto:cwhitc...@osc.state.ny.us]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 7:30 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem with swapping panels using Ajax links

I like the inline editing - that's pretty nice. However, I'm not sure my
users would.

I swap the panels usng replaceWith:

Page page = getPage();
EditPanel editPanel = new EditPanel(ReadPanel.this.getId(),
selectedDocumentModel); ReadPanel.this.replaceWith(editPanel);
if(target != null){
  target.addComponent(editPanel);
} else {
  setResponsePage(page);
}

There are also 2 level of edit access.  Depending on what group (active
directory) they are in, they may be able to edit all fields or only some.  I
have created 2 edit panels and depending on their group membership,
determine which edit panel to display.

Thanks,
Chris

Paul Bors wrote