Using 1.5.x.

I have multiple forms (minimum of 2 but could be any number) on my page being
put on the page as a ListView.  Each form has its own model and 2 buttons
within it that perform some action on its model.  Similar to the facebook
newsfeed where each news article has its own like and comment button.  I have a
login form on the page being shown as a jquery modal window.

My requirement is that the user must be logged in before either button click is
processed.  I have code that works but only for one form.

I want the button click to perform the business logic when user is logged in
and if not logged in - show a modal login form, after successful login then
perform the business logic.

What is the best/easiest way to do this?

Jeff Schneller
Co-Founder/CTO, Mootus (http://www.mootus.com)
j...@mootus.com (mailto:a...@mootus.com)
M: 1-617-851-0200