From: Илья Нарыжный [mailto:phan...@ydn.ru]
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 12:54 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Recommendation service for form components

Hello,

Please advise me how following feature can be implemented in beloved Wicket:

We have a lot of forms and most of form components are used for configuring
of subsequent outputs: graphics, tables, etc. So this forms components are
used for output configuration. And it will be nice if such form components
can remember their last state among different pages and requests.

I have two variants:
1) Bind to every required form component model which related to user
WebSession.
2) Implement behavior which can "fix" formcomponent model: of there is no
value - behavior should set some default value. And also: after changing of
component value this behavior should store new value as default.

What r your recommendations? Might be there more elegant way...

Thanks,

Ilia