Hi,
the fix for the issue you face with Css classes has been integrated into Wicket 7.0 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-4852).

Regards,

On 17 juillet 2013 at 22:54:37, Daniel Watrous (dwmaill...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi,

I'm working on a modification of the FeedbackPanel to work better with my
theme. I would like to prevent the class for the actual message from being
appended to. Right now MessageListView is a private final class and
the populateItem adds an AttributeModifier to both the label and the
listItem.

I know I can override getCSSClass, but that still sets it for both the
label and listItem.

I can't extend just MessageListView since it's private and final. Even if I
could subclass that, the FeedbackPanel constructor is called before my
subclass of FeedbackPanel, so that it has already used the original
MessageListView.

Can you think of a clean way to eliminate the AttributeListener on listItem?

Daniel