Hi,

I have a shared resource mounted to a URL pattern "/storage/${id}"
So that the URL look like "/storage/12345"
and with optional additional parameters "/storage/12345?shape=xyz"

It works fine when I create a new URL - the "id" parameter is correctly
encoded in the URL.

But when I process the actual request, I only receive the optional
parameters like "shape", while "id" parameter is not present in
RequestParameters. Therefore I need to parse the URL string and extract the
ID parameters manually.

The question is - why Wicket does not decode the parameters back?
Is it by design, or is it only a problem with shared resources?

Regards,

Andrew

--
Andrew Schetinin