Hi all,

I like implement a DropDownChoice with an Confirm Dialog.
I used an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("on change") to intercept the
change in the DropDownChoice.
In addition,  the user must first confirm the operation with a dialog before
changing the value in the DropDownChoice.

To do that I add an AjaxCallListeners:

            @Override
            protected void updateAjaxAttributes(final AjaxRequestAttributes
attributes) {
                super.updateAjaxAttributes(attributes);
                final AjaxCallListener ajaxCallListener = new
AjaxCallListener() {
                    private static final long serialVersionUID =
7160235486520935153L;

                    @Override
                    public CharSequence getPrecondition(final Component
component) {
                        return "if (confirm('" + getString("confirmDelete") +
"')) return false;";
                    }
                };
                attributes.getAjaxCallListeners().add(ajaxCallListener);
            }});

When I click cancel on the Confirm Dialog, the DropDownChoice changes and I can
not restore the old value.
How I understand that the user clicked on Cancel? Is the correct way to
implement this functionality?

Best Regards

Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570