From: Tom Norton [mailto:tomwnorton.mailing.li...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 11:45 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Wicket Content Parameters

We just received our content back from our translators.  They translated
everything correctly for our velocity templates.  However, when they
translated our wicket content, they also translated the parameters (one
translator even replaced the curly braces with parentheses).

Does anyone know it it's possible to use the ${...} syntax for content
parameters instead of {...}?  I ask because most translators already know to
steer clear of the ${...} syntax, since it's the de facto syntax for
parameters embedded into strings.

Thanks,
Tom