Well, if you got foo / bar / foo and you don't like the default behavior,
extend the class and override it and then use your implementation J

~ Thank you,

   Paul Bors

From: Vignesh Palanisamy [mailto:vign...@mcruncher.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 11:26 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Breadcrumbs in TabbedPanel

Thanks Paul,

Yes i had followed that Wicket Library example.

and as per you suggestion i had set the active participant to the model.

but for me BreadCrumbLink appending multiple times.

for example i had two panel in a tabbedPanel foo, bar

while i click foo tab

BreadCrumbLink was like:

foo

then i click bar tab

BreadCrumbLink was like:

foo / bar

then again while i click foo tab

BreadCrumbLink was like:

foo / bar / foo

likewise. it was appending.

For more clarity i had attach a quick start project with it  please extract
and run in jetty

Thanks

Vignesh Palanisamy.