On 19 aug. 2013, at 15:34, <christoph.ma...@t-systems.com> wrote:

  Hello,

I want to add an own toolbar to my datatable. It works fine but I want
another positioning of all toolbars. I use the DefaultDataTable which
include a headers toolbar for sorting and the navigationtoolbar. When I add
my showAllToobar it will be placed under the headers-toolbar. You can see
this in the picture. But I want my toolbar between the navigation and the
headers-toolbar. How can I do this?

<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Christoph Manig
Systems Engineer

*T*-Systems International GmbH
Systems Integration - SC Travel, Transport & Logistics
Hoyerswerdaer Str. 18
01099 Dresden
tel.:   +49 (0) 351 / 8152 - 188
fax:    +49 (0) 351 / 8152 – 209
email:  christoph.ma...@t-systems.com

<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>