I am in the process of migrating our app from wicket 1.5.10 to 6.10.0. I have
a panel that uses an AutoCompleteTextField with an
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") behavior attached. It works
fine the first time I type something and select it, but it does not fire the
onchange event after that. I'm adding the entire panel that contains the
AutoCompleteTextField to the AjaxRequestTarget. If I only add the label that
displays the selection, then it works. I know javascript event registration
changed in wicket 6 and I'm assuming it has something to do with that.

This worked in 1.5.10. I can post my quickstart or just my code since it is
a very small amount. I've seen other posts similar to this but I could not
find my exact use case.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh