Hello,

I am a new subscriber to the Wicket users list but have been using the Wicket framework for about 3 years.

Recently I published an article documenting an approach my company uses to secure Wicket applications. It uses a combination of Java EE container security, Spring security and a few custom wicket components (for controlling view of component by role and permission).

http://iamfortress.org/WicketSecurity

There is also a sample Wicket application using these controls on GIT Hub.

https://github.com/shawnmckinney/wicketsecurity

I plan on publishing another document later that goes beyond the simple Jetty security provider by introducing policy enforcement mechanisms more suitable for production.

Comments are welcome.

Regards,

Shawn