We have alot of ajax events in our app.  Wicket makes it very easy to do so.
However, all of our applications have Novell Access Manager (NAM) in front
of them for single-sign-on.  When the NAM session times out, it sends a
redirect to the browser to bring them to a login page.  But for ajax events
this just means the page breaks.

So I would like to slip some code in to our ajax events as a standard bit of
code to detect ajax responses that contain redirect headers, and issue them
to the page.  However, I am not sure where to hook into such an event in
wicket.  I know how I would do it in naked ajax, but not within wicket.  Can
someone fill me in?