Short answer: You must write *some* HTML.

Not-so-short-answer: The minimum required HTML is pretty small.

From:   brasmouk <brasm...@yahoo.fr>
To:     users@wicket.apache.org
Date:   09/24/2013 08:14 AM
Subject:        Dynamic generation of HMI components

Hello everyone,

I am trying to study framewok wicket for the creation of a new JEE
application.

The need is to generate dynamic pages as the representation of my pages is
stored in a database.

My question: Is there a way to generate a page dynamically without having
add html tags in a static page.

I do not want to create a html code to a StringBuffer and swing in a
static
component because I also want to take bricks form / validation event
handler.