Hi,

I am using frames in Wicket in the website I am building.

Unfortunately, when I sign out in my authenticated webapplication it only
refreshes that frame. The other irames not.

I am using this technique of frames:

http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples/frames/

So, my question is as follows:

When I want to refresh the site, I want to refresh the WHOLE site with all
the other frames in it and not only the frame in which I have the focus.

How can I make it to refresh the WHOLE site, inclusive the other frames?
After signing out, it has to go back to the sign in screen.

Thanks for your help in advance.