I have a drop down choice that has a OnChangeAjaxBehavior on the drop down
choice. When a user selects from the drop down choice and chooses an option,
it will populate and show that option on a ListView below it.

That ListView is surrounded by a WebMarkupContainer in order to refresh the
view in an Ajax way.

I would like to hide the WebMarkupContainer if that ListView does not
contain anything. So I set the visibility to false using .setVisibility on
"wmc". Which hides it properly.
So when I reveal it again because of the OnChangeAjaxBehavior was called I
get an error.

ERROR: Wicket.Ajax.Call.processComponent: Component with id [[wmc24]] was
not found while trying to perform markup update. Make sure you called
component.setOutputMarkupId(true) on the component whose markup you are
trying to update.
ERROR: Cannot find element with id: deleteLink25

When you set the visibility to true again in the OnChangeAjaxBehavior, does
it not render the ListView markup? Seems like it may not hence the error?
How can I resolve this issue?