Hi,
I removed the SpringContext filter but still got the same error .

Then I changed  the configuration based on  the  how to setup Wicket+Spring
with annotation based (@Configuration)
<https://github.com/jWeekend/LegUp/tree/master/wicket-spring-jpa>   of
yours.

@Configuration
@EnableTransactionManagement(proxyTargetClass = true)
public class Config {

     @Bean
     public ILdapComposanteDao ldapComposanteDao() {
         ILdapComposanteDaoImpl iLdapComposanteDaoImpl = new
ILdapComposanteDaoImpl();
         iLdapComposanteDaoImpl.setLdapTemplate(ldapTemplate());

             return iLdapComposanteDaoImpl;
     }

     @Bean
     public LdapTemplate ldapTemplate(){
         return new LdapTemplate(contextSource());
     }

     @Bean
     public  DefaultDirContextValidator dirContextValidator (){
         return new DefaultDirContextValidator();
     }

     @Bean
     public  PoolingContextSource contextSource(){
         PoolingContextSource pc= new PoolingContextSource();
         pc.setContextSource(contextSourceTarget());
         pc.setDirContextValidator(dirContextValidator());
         pc.setTestOnBorrow(true);
         pc.setTestWhileIdle(true);

         return pc;
     }

     @Bean
     public  LdapContextSource contextSourceTarget(){
         LdapContextSource ldapContextSource = new LdapContextSource();
         ldapContextSource.setUrl("blablabla");
         ldapContextSource.setBase("dc=xx,dc=xx,dc=fr");
         ldapContextSource.setUserDn("cn=...,ou=....,dc=...,dc=...,dc=fr");
         ldapContextSource.setPassword("pwssssss");
         return ldapContextSource;

And I work as expected .

Thanks you very much  .....