Thank for the clarification; I'll be sure to keep that in mind with future
development. My web application is now running as designed, thanks for your
feedback everyone!

On Thursday, November 7, 2013 11:46 PM, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi,

<wicket:xyz> tags are not rendered in deployment mode.
See IMarkupSettings#setStripWicketTags(boolean)