Hello Martin,
Thanks a lot for your quick response!
Is there also a way to build a dynamic web project with Wicket structure.This
must be possible?I did many research on the web but not very succesful.I have
to build a java webapplication with Wicket and Hibernate.The nice book "Wicket
in Action" give me a lot of inspiration but how to get to work with it.
Gerrit

Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> , 20-11-2013 11:41:
Hi,

I am user of Intellij IDEA now but before when I was an Eclipse user I have
used embedded Jetty. See Start.java in Wicket quickstart application.
If you want to use Tomcat as you described I think you need
http://www.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/. This project integrates Eclipse's Web
Tools with Maven based web projects.

Give a try to embedded Jetty. Is is much faster to develop with it and I
didn't have any major problems using Jetty for development and Tomcat for
production.

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:28 PM, Gerrit Wassink <gerrit.wass...@qfactors.nl