So, the app worked before I made my 1.4.7 -> 6.12 changes.  The general flow
is that when I hit the URL for the app (with no parameters...that 404 URL is
not something I typed from the browser) it goes to the
Application.getHomePage(), which returns the home page (not the login page).

We have a common block in all our pages that check if the user has
authenticated, and if not, forwards to the login page like so:

throw new RestartResponseAtInterceptPageException(getLoginPageClass());

And then I can see the control enter my LoginPage class.  So it found the
java.  I walk through the LoginPage initialization.  Nothing blows up,
everything looks kosher.  Then after control returns to the wicket layer
above me, it evidently can't find something...I presume the HTML since it
already found the java, and I get the exception I mentioned.  And not my
custom error page.

I set my error page up like:

            IApplicationSettings settings = getApplicationSettings();
            settings.setInternalErrorPage(ESPApplicationErrorPage.class);

getExceptionSettings().setUnexpectedExceptionDisplay(IExceptionSettings.SHOW_INTERNAL_ERROR_PAGE);

and that block runs, but no code in the error page is ever reached.

I don't understand how the java can be found and not the HTML for the
LoginPage when 1.4.7 found them fine, and the HTML is in the same package as
the java, just like before.  And unfortunately, the error really doesn't
give me alot to go on.